First "A" week not working

Beth

22 Jan, 2018 10:24 PM

Hi all.
I am setting up my Scheduled Action Settings for 2018. Our season begins in May. I think I have everything set properly, including "First "A" Week" set to 5/14/18 (under Holds Settings/ Advanced Options.) However, if a member tries to create a Hold, they are offered dates beginning in January. Can this be fixed so the first date offered is 5/14/18?

Please let me know if I've set something incorrectly.
Thanks,

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 23 Jan, 2018 02:13 PM

Hi Beth:

Unfortunately there was never any "beginning of season" setting added to the holds. So if you have the holds tool enabled, it will show the weeks starting with the next available week. There is not currently a way to prevent this.

The only thing I can recommend is adding a sentence to the Holds Settings "Page description" field that says something like "Although earlier dates are shown, the 2018 season starts the week of May 14, 2018".

And it might be good to check before your season begins to make sure nobody scheduled any actions for those earlier weeks that would affect the regular season (i.e. scheduled a hold in April but set their makeup box for June)

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 23 Jan, 2018 02:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac