Adding a fruit share to a member's account

's Avatar

natalie

16 Jan, 2018 08:15 PM

Hello,
A member just bought a vegetable share and would like to add a fruit share; she cannot do this from the front end, as a veg share must be purchased at the time of purchasing a fruit share.

Two questions:

1. Is there a way to configure our offerings so that someone who has purchased a vegetable share can go back into the system and add on a coffee or fruit share?

2. How do I add on a fruit share for this member, so that she receives a confirmation & e-invoice.

Thanks!
Natalie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 16 Jan, 2018 08:25 PM

Hi Natalie:

You can allow members to update their own share by using the Membership Updates feature.

To turn this on, go to - Member Assembler --> Members --> Membership Updates. Click on the "Page Settings" tab and there you can enable membership updates and set it to your 2018 season. Once you've saved those changes, you'll go back to the main "Update Types" tab on the Membership Updates page and there you can define which share types are available for adding or editing.

Once you've done that, members should be able to log into their account here - http://isabellefarm.csasignup.com/login - and there will be an option to update their membership.

To adjust a members shares yourself, bring up their membership and click on the Types tab and there will be an option to "Edit types for member". Click on that and that should allow you to add share types to her current membership. Once you've done that, go back to the main dashboard page of their membership and click the option to "manually send confirmation email" and it will send an updated version of their confirmation email.

To pay their balance, they can just log into their membership and there will be a link to "make a payment".

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2018 08:25 PM.

3. Natalie Condon re-opened this discussion on 16 Jan, 2018 08:33 PM

4. 2 Posted by Natalie Condon on 16 Jan, 2018 08:33 PM

Hello, QRoth,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to do both ... I think! Time will
    tell. Definitely got fruit added to her membership; I think I correctly
    enabled members' ability to make their own additions in the future.

Thanks again,
    Natalie

5. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2018 08:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac