Exporting Member Balance Greater Than 0

's Avatar

04 Jan, 2018 06:33 PM

Hey y'all,

I am trying to export a list of customers from our 2017-2018 season that still have payments to make and I am having a little trouble.

Here's what I am doing:

I went to Member Assembler --> Members --> View Members

Then advance filtered for the 2017-2018 season with balances greater than 0. My list shows up and then when I go to export it I am sent to the exports page where my file is NOT sitting in the "Currently Available Export Files" section.

Any thoughts? I have attached a screenshot.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by daniel on 04 Jan, 2018 08:30 PM

Hi there!

That link doesn't export the folks you're viewing -- it just brings you to the export page, as you discovered.

The easiest way to get what you're looking for is actually through the Payment Request tool which you can find at Member Assembler-->Accounting-->Payment Request.

You'll create a new payment request, filter the members to the 2017-2018 season, and set the balance to greater than $.01 (or whatever you'd like to see). You don't have to go completely through the payment request process in order to get the list of relevant members. In the second step, you can simply copy and paste the list of folks displayed on the screen. I went ahead and did this for you and am attaching the spreadsheet here.

Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, you may want to actually go ahead with the payment request tool as well which allows you to bulk email members with a certain balance and request a certain % or whole number amount from them.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need!

Farmer Support

2. daniel closed this discussion on 04 Jan, 2018 08:30 PM.

3. CSA Manager re-opened this discussion on 05 Jan, 2018 03:43 PM

4. 2 Posted by CSA Manager on 05 Jan, 2018 03:43 PM

Thanks Daniel! Just what we needed.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by daniel on 05 Jan, 2018 04:49 PM

Great, glad to hear it!

6. daniel closed this discussion on 05 Jan, 2018 04:49 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac