Emails -

's Avatar

farm

28 Jun, 2017 09:21 PM

Two Questions,

I've had members who deleted their invoices and then realize they need them. Can I resend an invoice with out adding a duplicate payment to their account or can I only send the status email?

Also, I have the A&B week members. These past two weeks we've been delivering an add-on item. When I send an email through member assembler to my A week members, weekly members, and then also keep the checked box for the maple syrup share is that email going to All add-on maple syrup shares or just A week syrup shares?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by daniel on 29 Jun, 2017 02:37 PM

Hey there,

Yes, you can definitely resend an invoice. Are you trying to resend an e-commerce invoice or a member assembler one? To resend an e-commerce invoice, navigate to the invoice by going Sell-->Orders & Reports-->View orders-->click on the ID of the invoice-->click Send Order Confirmation.

For Member Assembler, you have the option of sending a Payment Request or a status email, as you mentioned.

As far as the email lists, if you have the maple syrup share box checked, the message will go to all maple syrup share holders. Let me know if you have further questions about this--I can help you create a list that works for you.

Best,

Daniel
    Farmer Support

2. daniel closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2017 02:37 PM.

3. Kings Hill Farm re-opened this discussion on 30 Jun, 2017 12:01 AM

4. 2 Posted by Kings Hill Farm on 30 Jun, 2017 12:01 AM

Hey Daniel,

I ran into a snafu to day. I have A&B week members who do Makeup shares on
    their alternating weeks. But because I exclude the A week when doing pick
    up sheets they only showed up at the bottom in "scheduled actions" and when
    the delivery was made that share wasn't part of the "total in pick up" and
    so was not delivered. Is there some other way to deal with this?

Thanks

Elisabeth & Steven

Kings Hill Farm
    farm@kingshillfarm
    kingshillfarm.com <http://www.kingshillfarm.com/>
    Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/kingshillfarm> | Instagram
    <http://www.instagram.com/kingshillfarm> | Pinterest
    <http://www.pinterest.com/kingshillfarm>

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Mike on 30 Jun, 2017 03:05 PM

Hi Elisabeth and Steven,

I turned on an Advanced Setting under Member Assembler > Holds & Changes > Holds Settings labeled "Show Off-Week Double Boxes".
    The note there says: If you want split share members to show up on pickup lists when they schedule a double-box on their 'off' week, set it here.

We definitely made it hard to find, haha.

So what will happen is if Aaron Aaronson is an A week person and you've excluded A week people on a pickup, it will still block Amy Anderson, Arnie Arnold, and Alvin Agee but Aaron Aaronson will still show up.

The extra tricky thing though, is he will show as having a Makeup Share so your count will be something like:
    B-week shares: 25
    A-week shares: 1 + 1 Makeup Share.

You don't want to actually count those twice.

Currently, running a pickup and looking at Atwood when excluding A weeks, Teresa Kidd is there and just her regular box is included in the counts, not listed like 1 + 1 Makeup Share Bi-Weekly Small Share A Week but I think that is only because this is a pickup for next week and the "action" of her having a double box this week hasn't finished yet.

I think it will be clear once you're running the pickups next week. Let us know if you have further questions!

Mike

6. Mike closed this discussion on 30 Jun, 2017 03:05 PM.

7. Kings Hill Farm re-opened this discussion on 03 Jul, 2017 11:26 AM

8. 4 Posted by Kings Hill Farm on 03 Jul, 2017 11:26 AM

Okay, Thanks I see where that is now. I remember seeing that but not really
    understanding what that controlled.

So now the off week make up Shares show on pick up lists. Usually on
    Sundays I run the delivery statistics to check numbers for the week. If I'm
    excluding a or b Week does the numbers take into account these off week
    make up Shares?

Thanks

9. Support Staff 5 Posted by Mike on 03 Jul, 2017 01:42 PM

Hi,

Well the Delivery Statistics have a different logic. That's just a straight-up count of shares. It doesn't do "excluding" exactly. It's more like you choose which shares to show.

So, if you don't choose B Week people you won't see B Week off-week makeup shares.

But if you do choose B Week people and it says 17 + 3 makeup shares, you know you aren't delivering those 17 regular boxes but you will deliver those 3 makeups.

Does that make sense?

Mike

10. Mike closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2017 01:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac