Multiple shares not showing up in count

Rebecca Ulizio

23 May, 2017 12:24 PM

I just realized that my members with multiple shares are not showing up in my pick up list. For example if I have 118 people picking up in a location and two of them have 3 shares my total is 118 rather than 124. Is there a way to make them count so that I do not have to manually add them to my pack list? I also tried to add additional shares to member assembler under dummy names but that is going to mess me up. Thanks, Rebecca

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 23 May, 2017 01:36 PM

Hi Rebecca:

I currently only see one member (Susie Ruffatto) who has a multi-quantity share. Did you make a change on the other?

I think I know where you are running into confusion. The "Total: X in Pickup" number at the bottom of each sheet is the number of members, not necessarily the number of each specific share type. I've turned on the Option Count totals feature on the pickups, so now you'll have that breaking down the different numbers.

So if you look at the attached image, you'll see the number circled in yellow is just the number of individual members that are at that pickup. Below that you'll see the number Option Counts total that shows you the individual number of each type of share.

Hopefully having the Option Counts at the bottom of each sheet will help clarify the differences. Any further questions, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 23 May, 2017 01:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac