Email bounce

's Avatar

farmer

08 May, 2017 07:12 PM

Hi there,
I have a member who noticed that they weren't getting the emails last year. SFC says the email bounced (it says bounced Sept 2014, so actually they probably weren't getting the emails for a while!)

I remember checking this last fall in 2016, and double checking that their email is still the same [email blocked]

I just triple checked it and asked SFC program to retry. Any other suggestions?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 08 May, 2017 07:27 PM

Hi:

If you checked on this in the fall, I don't think you clicked the "retry" option. If you look at their member notes, you'll see that it adds a note "Member email address [email blocked] reset from Bounce status by admin." when you click that retry option. I don't see any such note from the fall. I think you should be good now. I would maybe make yourself a note to check back in on their account after the next email you send out that they should receive. If they get marked as bounced again, we may need to reach out to bellsouth to figure out why they might be blocking emails to that address.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 08 May, 2017 07:27 PM.

3. Bluebird Farm re-opened this discussion on 08 May, 2017 08:02 PM

4. 2 Posted by Bluebird Farm on 08 May, 2017 08:02 PM

Thanks! I'll check the member's notes and email as soon as I send out the next newsletter. I must have looked at the email but not reset it last fall.  Fall foggy farmer brain.Marie

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
    -------- Original message --------From: qroth <[email blocked]> Date: 5/8/17 3:27 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Email bounce [Member Assembler #3890]

5. qroth closed this discussion on 08 May, 2017 08:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac