payment plans

's Avatar

farmer

12 Apr, 2017 12:39 AM

I didn't opt for authorize.net, but paypal and pay by invoice instead. I would like to continue to offer my payment plan to customers. Can I set up automatic reminders and a payment schedule even though I don't have authorize.net and it won't charge their card automatically?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 12 Apr, 2017 01:18 PM

Hi:

There are a couple things you could do:

1) You could just use the email tools to setup future dated emails to all of your members at the future dates you want to remind people to make their next payment. You could add the generic "make a payment" link to these emails: http://www.tumblingshoalsfarm.com/members/pay If they try to pay by Paypal with this link, it will give them the option of making a payment of 100%, 50% or 25% of their outstanding balance.

2) Another option is our Payment Request tool. You can't pre-set these up to go out at future dates, but it is easy to run when the time comes. This allows you to do a query of your members to see who owes a balance and then requesting a specific amount of their balance (either a flat amount of a percentage of the remaining balance). To use this tool, go to- Member Assembler --> Accounting --> Payment Request. The nice thing about this tool is that it gives everyone a unique link in their email that takes them right to their membership and fills in the requested amount. For more information on using this tool, go here: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/member-assembler/requesting-...

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2017 01:18 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac