Renewal Email

's Avatar

farmers

09 Mar, 2017 07:38 PM

How can I send a renewal email selectively? We are downsizing our CSA and dropping most of our sites but I do want to email my members from the site that we are keeping, but only to the members that have not already renewed for 2017. So how do I generate a list that only consists of the member that have not renewed and are from sites that we will continue to serve?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 09 Mar, 2017 08:06 PM

We don't have anything built into Member Assembler that would do that level of cross-referencing.

You can use the Renewals tool to get non-renewed members for all previous seasons or from specific previous seasons, but it doesn't let you sort further based on member types or pickup locations. So you would easily be able to email all non-renewed members, but it would include people at the eliminated pickups.

On the other hand, if you switch over to administering the 2016 season, you could easily send an email out to just people who were at the particular pickups in 2016 that you want to target in this email. But doing it this way will mean that people who have already renewed will still receive the email.

These are the readily available options.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 09 Mar, 2017 08:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac