signup problems for returning member

Beth

27 Jan, 2017 04:39 PM

Hi folks. Our returning member #15282 is unable to re-enroll via MA. I checked the notes in her membership and it looks like her invoices are being removed due to inactivity much too quickly. Or maybe something else is going on.

Here's what she wrote to me "I am having a lot of trouble with the returning member sign up page. The page where you pick options continues to spool, and the “next” and “submit” buttons do not appear. I've tried three different browsers, repaired the page in my browsers, cleared my computer cache, restarted my computer and my wifi—I can access the rest of the website. I just cannot continue with that page."

Please help. She is trying VERY hard to sign up with us!
Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 27 Jan, 2017 05:01 PM

It definitely sounds like an issue on her end.

That recurring note on her membership that says "Invoice ID#XXXXXXX removed due to inactivity." is a somewhat generic note because it will post that also if the member re-starts their signup, causing a new invoice to be created and effectively "timing out" the old invoice. So that in of itself doesn't really tell us anything.

She did most of the things I would recommend - trying a different browsers, restarting, etc - so i'm not sure where she is having trouble. I just went to the website myself and started a signup as her and was able to get through to the pickups page of the process, so it doesn't seem to be a system-wide issue.

I did see that she had an in-progress invoice which I cleared out. Maybe have her try one more time to see if she can get through. If not, you might just want to manually sign her up through the control panel and then send her to the "make a payment" page (if she's paying by credit card) at: http://tipiproduce.csasignup.com/members/pay

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 27 Jan, 2017 05:01 PM.

3. Tipi Produce CSA re-opened this discussion on 27 Jan, 2017 05:10 PM

4. 2 Posted by Tipi Produce CS... on 27 Jan, 2017 05:10 PM

Thanks Q! I’ll ask her to try again. Does starting registrations through two different browsers at the same time cause problems? Could that be what happened?
    Thanks.
    Beth

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 27 Jan, 2017 05:31 PM

The 2nd signup should just timeout the first and let them go through with the 2nd signup, but it is possible something could cause a glitch.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 27 Jan, 2017 05:31 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac