processing fee on credit card payments & showing on invoices

's Avatar

carole

22 Sep, 2016 06:43 PM

Greensgrow currently charges a 3% CC processing fee for all CC payments. However I am unable to tell if this fee is actually being charged and collected.

How can I see this charge in greater detail?

Carole

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 22 Sep, 2016 09:00 PM

Hi Carole:

This charge will show up on individual invoices as a line item for memberships. So if you look at an individual invoice you'll see an item listed as "Online transaction fee".

If you go to - Member Assembler --> Statistics --> Income Report, that will show you income, charges, discounts, adjustments, coupons, etc for an entire season. You can select the season at the top of the page. The charges/discounts are at the bottom of the listings and it will list the number of people who were charged the fee, the average amount charged and the total charged for that line item. That's just for memberships.

For the e-commerce store orders, there isn't a way to add an additional charge for online transactions. Any fees would just be part of whatever base price you are charging for the items.

I hope this answers your questions. Please let us know if you need to know anything else.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 22 Sep, 2016 09:00 PM.

3. Carole Simmons re-opened this discussion on 23 Sep, 2016 01:41 PM

4. 2 Posted by Carole Simmons on 23 Sep, 2016 01:41 PM

Thanks

5. qroth closed this discussion on 23 Sep, 2016 02:26 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac