Member Assembler Newsletters not being received

Marie Williamson

05 Jul, 2016 09:20 PM

I recently changed my email address to an email with our domain name that is still sent through gmail. I have been told by 1 CSA member that she is not receiving any of my emails through SFC for the last few weeks since the email address change. She does receive individual emails from me through the gmail account with new address through the domain name.

I have asked her to check her spam to look for the SFC newsletters and I've asked her to add my email to her contacts with no luck. I just remembered yesterday to verify the new email address's SES, but have not checked with her to see if that helps because I would like to double check with y'all if there are other things to try- she is very frustrated. I have checked in Member Assembler that she is a recipient under Connect>Mailing List> Recipient.

Do you have any other suggestions that I can try?

1. 1 Posted by Marie Williamso... on 05 Jul, 2016 10:24 PM

Well, I did solve my problem. The CSA member did get my latest newsletter now that I did the SES verification. Do you know why she didn't see the email in her spam? I know the email did not bounce- I checked that. Anyway, problem solved.

2. 2 Posted by Hannah Ridge on 06 Jul, 2016 12:55 PM

Hi, Marie. Glad you got that sorted out, and sorry that we missed you. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you why the email was not in her spam. When an email address is not SES verified, it is virtually impossible to track the deliverability of the email. I hope this information is helpful, and good to hear that the issue is resolved.

Best,
    Hannah
    Farmer Support

3. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 06 Jul, 2016 12:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac