Weekly Reminder Email

Bart Gilmer

01 Jun, 2016 01:37 PM

We changed from our Spring season (ended last week) to our Summer season (began this week) but it looks like the reminder email for this week only went out to our Spring member list. This is judging by the email I received that listed how many members it went out to. Any suggestions how to verify and/or fix this? Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by Hannah Ridge on 01 Jun, 2016 01:44 PM

Hi, Bart. The pickup reminders will go out every week of the 2016 Season. Currently, they are restricted to your spring shares, so when you switch to summer, you just need to change the restrictions. You can do this by going to MA> Config> Pickup Reminders. Click on the "Restrict" link, uncheck the Spring shares and check the Summer shares, saving changes.

If it is not too late to get in touch with your members about their first pickup, you can send a quick email using the Member Assembler mailing list at Connect> Mailing List> Send Mail.

I hope this is what you're looking for.

Hannah
    Farmer Support

2. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 01 Jun, 2016 01:44 PM.

3. Bart Gilmer re-opened this discussion on 01 Jun, 2016 02:44 PM

4. 2 Posted by Bart Gilmer on 01 Jun, 2016 02:44 PM

Thanks! That should fix it

5. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 01 Jun, 2016 03:12 PM.

6. Bart Gilmer re-opened this discussion on 07 Jun, 2016 01:36 AM

7. 3 Posted by Bart Gilmer on 07 Jun, 2016 01:36 AM

Hi Hannah,
    I have another issue with my reminder emails. All of those members with bellsouth.net addresses are bouncing. Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
    Bart Gilmer
    Falcon Ridge Farm
    731-658-5200
    [email blocked]
    www.falconridgefarm.net

8. 4 Posted by Hannah Ridge on 07 Jun, 2016 01:39 PM

Hi, Bart. This is likely something to do with the email host bellsouth.net and its security preferences. The best solution would be to have those people add your email address to their contact list. I do not see any emails in the "View bounced emails" page, so I guess you already removed them from the bounce list in order to retry them.

To get them to add you to their contact list, you will have to get in touch with them outside the control panel, either by CC'ing them directly from your email or getting in touch with them individually.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hannah
    Farmer Support

9. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 07 Jun, 2016 01:39 PM.

10. Bart Gilmer re-opened this discussion on 07 Jun, 2016 01:47 PM

11. 5 Posted by Bart Gilmer on 07 Jun, 2016 01:47 PM

Thank you!

12. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 07 Jun, 2016 02:26 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac