bounced email

Tom Park Slope CSA

19 May, 2016 03:43 AM

When I was adding an old member in member assembler, their email came up as bounced and the registration screen shot me to a "bounced email" list. I selected the member from the list and updated their information.

Question- how/ where can I find the bounced email list in MA? I looked in the MA menu in a few places. Then I typed "bounced email" into the knowledge base search function; which did not solve my query.

Tom

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 19 May, 2016 01:12 PM

Hi Tom:

You can find that list by going to - Connect --> Mailing List --> SES Mail and clicking the "View Bounced Emails".

Now this list is only updated when emails sent using SES-verified emails are bounced back to us, so it is best to do the SES verification process for any email address you'll be sending emails from through SFC.

I also noticed that you have your main email account (the one that system generated emails are sent from) as "[email blocked]". It would be good to set that up as a farmer user (Administrate --> Account --> Farmer Users) and then also run that email through the SES-verification process.

Any questions, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 19 May, 2016 01:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac