Codes in Payment Request

's Avatar

farmshare

08 Apr, 2016 07:47 PM

Hi SFC,
I am trying to send out a payment request, but I would really like to insert the member type code and the login link code into this email. Is there any way to please make this possible? We are finding that our members are requesting more information in these emails (especially after launching the Seasonal Roll-Over tool) to either change their size/ location and be reminded of what we automatically renewed them for. Please advise!

Thank you!

Best,
Sarah

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 08 Apr, 2016 07:59 PM

Hi Sarah:

Currently those are not available in the payment request. I can pass along your request and see if they could be made available. I'm not sure if there is a reason they aren't included in the payment request area.

You certainly can include a direct link to the login page - http://enterprisefarm.csasignup.com/login but they won't be automatically logged in. They'll still need to go through the login process. The great thing about encouraging people to use the login area is that it helps them to know that almost any information they want to know about their account - member types, payments, etc can be accessed through that login area.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2016 07:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac