Help - Frustrated - How do I find the copy from dropdown box to copy a season

's Avatar

wellspringed

21 Feb, 2016 07:24 AM

Hi....I am very frustrated trying to find where this drop down box exists so that I can copy our 2015 Summer Share program

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 22 Feb, 2016 02:08 PM

This option is available only when you are creating a new season.

Go to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Seasons. Click on the "New" tab, enter your season name and at the bottom of that page above the submit button there will be an option to "Copy from". Pull the season you want from the dropdown and then it'll let you choose what you want to copy from the previous season.

If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 22 Feb, 2016 02:08 PM.

3. Angela Rester, Wellspring Education Center & Organic Farm re-opened this discussion on 22 Feb, 2016 03:27 PM

4. 2 Posted by Angela Rester, ... on 22 Feb, 2016 03:27 PM

Angela Rester, Wellspring Education Center & Organic Farm's Avatar

CRAFT meeting and an afternoon full as well. Hopefully get to this tonight. You have no idea how many times I was at that page and trying to do the copy and because it said nothing about having to actually start the new season, it was terribly frustrating. Might want to add that little piece into your cheat sheet of instructions.
    Many thanks!

Angela ResterExecutive DirectorWellspring Education Center & Organic Farm 262-675-6755262-488-4747 (cel)[email blocked] www.wellspringinc.orgLike us on Facebook

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 22 Feb, 2016 04:13 PM

Thanks for the feedback Angela. I'll review that help document and see if we can make that a bit clearer.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 22 Feb, 2016 04:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac