Groups and Custom Forms

Elizabeth Longendorf

11 Feb, 2016 04:36 PM

Hi there, I was trying to add/ delete "groups" but can't seem to find that section under the admin end. Could you guide me in the right direction?
Also I was trying to create a contract/application for our wholesale clients. Would that be some thing I do under the "forms" section of the website? Thanks so much.
Libby

1. 1 Posted by Hannah Ridge on 11 Feb, 2016 05:06 PM

Hi, Elizabeth.

If you mean User Groups, you can delete those by going to Administrate> Users> Manage Groups. There is a "Delete" button next to each group. If you'd like to save the group data, you may consider clicking "Archive" instead, which will just hide the group from the list, making for less scrolling when sending emails and stuff.

Depending on what information you are requesting from these applicants, a form would be a suitable format for this. You could also upload a PDF of the application for them to download and email to you. Additionally, if you needed more fields in the application, you could create an online form through Google Docs or Survey Monkey, and linking to that somewhere on your site.

Hopefully this answers your questions, but let me know if you need more detail.

Hannah
    Farmer Support

2. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 11 Feb, 2016 05:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac