signing up for two CSA shares

Rebecca Ulizio

12 Jan, 2016 12:48 AM

I have a CSA member who wants to sign up for 2 full shares. I have tried to manually add another membership to their account but cannot figure out how to do it. Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Rebecca Ulizio on 12 Jan, 2016 01:28 AM

Okay...so figured out how to allow members to add multiple memberships. My question now is how to manually add another membership to a persons account after they have already paid for one?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by qroth on 12 Jan, 2016 01:11 PM

Hi Rebecca:

First, to allow multiple quantities requires 2 steps and it looks like you only did the first. So go to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Member Types and go to the edit screen for the share type. Then click on the "options" tab. Under each option you'll see if gives you selections for 1X-6X share quantity. Pick the options that you want to be available to your members and save.

Then to make the change for an existing member, go to their membership dashboard and click on the "Types" tab and there should be a link there to "edit types for this member". Click that and for the share type that you want to add the double-share for, you should be able to choose a "2X share type" version of it.

If you run into any additional problems, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

3. qroth closed this discussion on 12 Jan, 2016 01:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac