suspended / unsuspended payment

's Avatar

amanda

15 Jul, 2015 02:02 PM

Katheryn Witt just called me to cancel her July payment, but I accidentally suspended her September. I reinstated her September (and submitted a decreased amount) but can't see the July payment on the scheduled payments page, and her accounts reflects the July payment, resulting in a negative balance.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 15 Jul, 2015 02:26 PM

Hi Amanda:

It's not showing because that payment was scheduled for today 7/15 and those payments are already in process so you can no longer suspend that payment through the control panel.

What you can do is void that transaction once the processing is done. That should probably be done within the hour. At that point you would need to log into your Authorize.net account to void the transaction. When you log into your Authorize.net account, go to the Search option and search for "Unsettled" transactions. You should see it there and then you can click on the payment to be given the option to void the transaction.

Once voided, you'll need to go into Member Assembler to delete the payment. Next to today's payment, click the "view payment" link and on that page there should be an option to delete the payment.

Any more questions, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 15 Jul, 2015 02:26 PM.

3. Amanda Johnson re-opened this discussion on 15 Jul, 2015 02:48 PM

4. 2 Posted by Amanda Johnson on 15 Jul, 2015 02:48 PM

Thanks! That's what I assumed was going to happen.

5. qroth closed this discussion on 15 Jul, 2015 02:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac