delete pickup locations

's Avatar

janet

08 Jul, 2015 04:41 PM

How do we delete pickup locations that are no longer valid? We have previous markets that we no longer utilize. We have changed members pickup to "CSA market pickup" for all members so we can generate one list for the market pickups. How do we get rid of the old locations? They still come up on the order template and can be seen elsewhere. It is a nuisance to have to scroll through them.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 08 Jul, 2015 04:59 PM

Hi Janet:

Can you be a bit more specific about where you are trying to get rid of extra pickups?

I see under your current Member Assembler season you only have the one pickup location "CSA Market Pickup" created for this season. Under the e-commerce, I see that you've disabled the pickups there, so those should not show up during the ordering process anymore.

The only place that I can think you would be seeing old pickups is if you are using the Regular Mailing List feature, you could see the user groups associated with previous season's pickup locations. These can be archived by going to - Administrate --> Users --> Manage Groups. Click the "Archive" button next to the user groups that you don't wish to see anymore and they'll be hidden when showing available user groups for emailing.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 08 Jul, 2015 04:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac