email went to wrong members not sure why

's Avatar

temdem24

29 Jun, 2015 02:18 AM

I'm using the Member Assembler email to schedule and send email reminders before the delivery day and pick up week. I don't use the automated system because I have to customize it for A & B week lists.

This past Friday and email went out to my B week members but a couple of my A week members contacted me that they got the email reminder too. They should't have but I can't see the settings in the email archive to see if I clicked on an incorrect option or if something else happened.

I don't want it to happen again. Any ideas?

Tessa

1. 1 Posted by Hannah Ridge on 29 Jun, 2015 01:37 PM

Hi, Tessa. I took a look at your most recently sent email by clicking "Edit and Send Again." According to the membership options selected here, I see that it was sent to the members in the pickup "The Farm: Saturday" and member types "Vegetable Share: Weekly Veg Farm" and "Vegetable Share: Week A Biweekly." The other email from this past week was sent to the pickups "Your Farm," "Farm on Wed" and "Bethlehem," and the member types "Vegetable Share: Weekly Veg DELIVERED," "Vegetable Share: Week B Bi-weekly Veg DELIVERED," "Vegetable Share: Week B Bi-weekly Veg Bethlehem." According to the subjects, it looks like both were meant for B Weeks. Perhaps you selected Week A by accident. Additionally if any Week A members are in the pickups you selected as recipients, they will receive the email.

I hope this clears it up a bit. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding your situation.

Hannah
    Farmer Support

2. Hannah Ridge closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2015 01:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac