widget

's Avatar

linda.marq

09 Jun, 2015 09:49 PM

Hi, we have a 2nd widget on front page. i'd like to change it from catalog link to Devon Sale link. I think you did it last time? Thanks.
Hillside Pastures

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike on 10 Jun, 2015 12:53 PM

Hi Linda,

Do you mean a link to the Sales Summary document you uploaded? This file:
    http://sfc.smallfarmcentral.com/dynamic_content/uploadfiles/1276/Sa...

Right now the Devon Sale menu has three links: the catalog, the schedule, and places to stay. The catalog link is the same as on the second widget right now. Or is there a new upcoming Devon Sale that I don't see on your site?

Mike

2. Mike closed this discussion on 10 Jun, 2015 12:53 PM.

3. Linda Marquardt re-opened this discussion on 10 Jun, 2015 03:59 PM

4. 2 Posted by Linda Marquardt on 10 Jun, 2015 03:59 PM

On the front page, right side, there is a red widget link “click here for catalog.” I’d like to change it to something else occasionally. Can I do that myself, or is it best done by your team. ;

As far as the Devon Sale Menu links, they need changing and I’m comfortable doing all that (just now getting to it).

And no. No new Devon Sale right now : ) We’re recovering after 4 months of preparation, and will need time to even consider.

Thanks. Linda

Daniel & Linda Marquardt

6511 Hillside School Road, Spring Green, WI 53588

www.HillsidePastures.com <http://www.hillsidepastures.com/>

608-588-5854 L. cell

608-588-5367 D. cell

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Mike on 10 Jun, 2015 04:48 PM

Hi Linda,

Pretty much everything on your site you can edit yourself. For that particular area you can go to Display > Widgets > Widgets. It's the third one from the top of the list that doesn't have a title that you can edit.

If it's easier, whenever you are logged into your Control Panel, you can click the Open Public Site link at the top right of your screen. That shows your current website with edit links that only you see that take you to the right place to make changes.

Mike

6. Mike closed this discussion on 10 Jun, 2015 04:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac