biweekly members on pick up lists

Tessa

02 Jun, 2015 04:48 AM

Hi. I read the article about pick up lists and excluding biweekly shares. We have split up our biweekly members and assigned them to Week A 2015 and Week B 2015 mailing lists. BUT, I'd like to use the pick up lists for the first time this year. It doesn't look like I can use an email list as an option to exclude on a pick up list. Do I need to send you my lists so you can create the options for me or how would that work. BTW, we can't just use the Week A/ Week B mailing lists because they include the weekly shares on both lists.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 02 Jun, 2015 01:23 PM

Hi Tessa:

Yes, you are correct, the user group mailing lists do not integrate with the pickup lists and other Member Assembler reports.

The way that we recommend splitting up bi-weekly shares into A and B weeks is to create A and B options for each of your bi-weekly share type. Since you have 3 bi-weekly vegetable share options, we would need to make these for each version of your bi-weekly shares, for example "Bi-Weekly Vegetable Share - DELIVERED - week A" and "Bi-Weekly Vegetable Share - DELIVERED - week B".

Normally we can split your bi-weekly shares into A and B weeks for you. This process just splits the share types up in A and B groups based on signup order. If you've already assigned people A and B weeks and let them know about it, then you might need to do this process manually.

By doing it this way, the A and B week options will show up under that "Exclude" feature and then you can easily run your pickup lists for just the A or B week.

Do you need the egg,bread, fruit and cheese bi-weekly shares split up into A and B weeks too? Or will you know what week to deliver that based on their veggie share?

Let us know if you want us to split these up for you. Or if you need help doing it yourself, let us know. We can give you a more in-depth walk-through of what you need to do.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 02 Jun, 2015 01:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac