Editing types for members

's Avatar

seedsfarm

08 Apr, 2015 11:32 AM

I am having trouble editing the member types for existing members. Specifically, I noticed a balance was 3 times what it should be, so I went in, and it's because they are signed up for 3 veggie shares. First off, I don't allow multiple quantities of veggie shares, so I'm not sure how that was generated. Secondly, to fix it, I have only an option on the pull down menu for 3xfull, 6xhalf, 6xhalf. I cannot select only 1 veggie share. I tried to delete it and add it again, but the pull down menu offers the same choices. I'm a bit confused.

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 08 Apr, 2015 02:14 PM

Hi there,

There is the option to allow for multiple quantities of your Member Types. This setting can be found in the Advanced Settings section when you are editing your types (Member Assembler > Configure > Member Types > Edit). Once you check this option, you need to choose how many types your members are allowed to choose (from 1 to 6). I went in to check on this for you and it looks like at some point, your Veggie Share was changed to allow for 3xfull, 6xhalf, and 6xbiweekly and then the option was turned off. Un-clicking the checkbox in the Advanced Settings section will off the option of choosing more than one share on the public sign up side. However, the reason you were still seeing the options appear in the Control Panel when you tried to fix this manually is because you needed to change the choices back to "1" before you turned this option off. I took care of this for you, so you should be all set to make that change for your member.

It's possible that this setting was changed to specifically give someone the option to choose more than one share, even if you don't do this normally. Sometimes we see farmers do this as a solution when they are delivering multiple shares to one place or one contact person (like an office building, or someone who is distributing the shares on their own) so that they don't have to sign up multiple times with different email addresses. Or perhaps this was just something that happened by mistake.

I hope that this helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions so that we can help you further.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2015 02:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac