Egg share signup

Valerie & Rod Tachenko

20 Nov, 2012 08:24 PM

Good morning Lauren,

Last night I turned off the egg share sign up. I went on the public side
and checked it out, didn't like what I saw, how can I put up a statement
that says "we are sold out for this season"??
Thanks
Rod

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 20 Nov, 2012 08:28 PM

Rod,

It looks like you disabled a member type for the egg share, when I think that you really wanted to disable sign-up altogether. Disabling Member Types can be helpful if, during your sign-up process, one of your member types becomes full and you don't want anyone else to sign up for it. For example, if I am offering 100 full shares and 20 egg shares, I can disable my egg share when it reaches 20, but still allow other people to sign up for the full share. You did this by going to Member Assembler > Configure > Member Types.

However, when you want to end sign-up altogether, you will need to navigate to Member Assembler > Configure > Display Settings. This section allows you to add descriptions at the top of each page in your sign up process as well as set up a "Disable Public Sign-up Message". Scroll down and click the "Disable Public Sign-up" checkbox. Then add a message to your customers in the text box. When you are ready to set up a new Season and enable sign-up again, you will need to return to this page and click the button again to make sure that sign-up is enabled.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 20 Nov, 2012 08:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac